Listes des mods incontournables et ou en cours.
Radious total war (comprend 4 sous-mods (Radious battle mod, Radious Campaign Features Mod, Radious Economy and Research Mod, Radious Graphics Mod, Radious AI Mod)
Close combat :
Close Combat v1.0. (Updated 08.09.2013)
Add 2 new tbl. in mod: land_unit and unit_spacings.
Change formation spacing for pikemen (phalanx) and some melee inf, to prevent jostle around in their formation.
Unit rank-dept decrease from 12(vanilla) to 8.
Close Combat v2.0. (Updated 13.09.2013)
Add 2 new tbl. melee_weapons and special_ability_phase_stat_effects
Some unit spacing updated.
Some values in tbl. battle_entities updated for better AI behaviour.
Kill rate decreased.
Reworked unit speed, acceleration and deceleration.
AI hoplites use phalanx when attacking and AI hoplites stay in phalanx when defended.
Boiling oil at the city gates is more dangerous, an area of two meters from the point of impact.
Aeimnestus Ancient Naval Warfare & Realistic Combat mod
- All ships have realistic speeds and turning radius, painstakingly tested by taking the ingame quinquereme as a measurement tape, as we know the length of those was around 45 meters.
- The historical speeds are slightly lower than those in the vanilla game but turn radius and acceleration for smaller ships is significantly higher. For example, the Trireme now has a turning circle of around 65 meters without loosing (much) speed, just like the reconstructed trireme Olympias managed. Overall the naval battles are more dynamic, with smaller ships being able to outmaneuver bigger ones. Ships breaking through the line and getting into the rear of a fleet can do some serious damage.
- All ships have had their mass updated to their historical mass, in most cases that means they are now heavier.
- Ramming is now significantly more effective.
- Transport ships have been greatly reduced in potency. They are still potentially dangerous, but slower and much more vulnerable to ramming.
- Boarding has been reduced in effectiveness. Attacking an enemy ship results in a temporary penalty for the attacker, and this combined with the general killing power changes described later means boarding takes a fair bit longer, leaving boarding ships open for ramming longer.
- Ship-based onagers have been significantly reduced in power. Ballistae have remained unchanged.
- Updated all units to have realistic speeds by painstakingly recording units marching a set distance, and adjusting their speed until their km/h was inline with true human capabilities.
- Exhaustion slightly tweaked. Walking tires units but very slowly (in the vanilla game, units actually rest while walking...) running and charging tires units more than in vanilla.
- Updated all projectile weapons (bows/arrows/javelins) to have their historical effective range. For bows this lies between 135 and 170 meters (depending on which bow) Slingers have roughly the same (well, slightly more) range as archers, unless they use lead bullets in which case they significantly increase their range. The range of slingers lies between 150 and 200 meters. For javelins its around 60 meters, and roman pila 30.
- Bow, javelin and slinger damage and accuracy has been tweaked.
- Morale has been tweaked. Units will not route quite so fast, and will hold a line much longer than in vanilla. However your units will still route when things truly go wrong.
- Melee casualties have been reduced. No longer will half your unit be wiped out after two seconds of combat. Your soldiers will still die, but it is no longer the slaughter from vanilla.
- Changed the battle camera to allow further zooming in and out.
Version 1.1 changelog:
- Further tweaked missile stats for more realistic ranged combat. Slings, arrows and javelins were nerfed too much in my original version. Now they have regained some killing power though they still are nowhere near as deadly as in the vanilla game.