Royal-Dragons
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Royal-Dragons

AccueilPortailRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
Sujets similaires
Connexion
Nom d'utilisateur:
Mot de passe:
Connexion automatique: 
:: Récupérer mon mot de passe
Les Royal-Dragons
[|DRAGON|]-De Nansouty
[|DRAGON|]-De Rocroy
[|DRAGON|]-De Lattre
[|DRAGON|]-De Suchet
[|DRAGON|]-De Murat
[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot
[|DRAGON|]-De Dreyfus
[|DRAGON|]-De Duroc
[|DRAGON|]-De Foulque
[|DRAGON|]-De Soubise
[|DRAGON|]-De Latour
[|DRAGON|]-Alpha
[|DRAGON|]-De Masséna II
[|DRAGON|]-De Broglie
[|DRAGON|]-De Coignet
[|DRAGON|]-De Lasalle
[|DRAGON|]-De Higonet
[|DRAGON|]-De Girard
[|DRAGON|]-Davout
[|DRAGON|]-De Osten
[|DRAGON|]-Thor
[|DRAGON|]-De Montcalm
[|DRAGON|]-Beaudrap
[|DRAGON|]-De Massena
[|DRAGON|]-De Haugéranville
[|DRAGON|]-De Pouget
[|DRAGON|]-Decaen
[|DRAGON|]-De Nusra
[|DRAGON|]-De Walther
[|DRAGON|]-De Gros
[|DRAGON|]-De Lannes
[|DRAGON|]-De Ricard
[|DRAGON|]-De Pic Rouge
[|DRAGON|]-De Miraev
[|DRAGON|]-De Moreau
[|DRAGON|]-De Moncey
Récompenses

CWC Hall of fame 2010
Le Royal-Dragons

CWC Spring 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

CWC Autumn 2010
Oudinot - Duroc - Broglie

FTT 1vs1 2010
Duroc

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Nansouty - Alpha

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CFTW 1vs1 2010
Nansouty

CFTW 2vs2 2010
Oudinot - Walther

CW Last Campaign 2011
Alpha - Nansouty

The Lordz
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Fnac : 2 Funko Pop achetées : le 3ème offert (large sélection de ...
Voir le deal

Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)

+6
de Melet
[Grognard]_Brumaire
De Girard
.☠. oOIYvYIOo
De Oudinot
De Nansouty
10 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
De Broglie
Commandant en second
Commandant en second
De Broglie

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : Etat-major

Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 13:40

Bye bye!!  lol 
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Amedeo Guillet

Amedeo Guillet

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 11:25

.☠. oOIYvYIOo a écrit:
De Nansouty a écrit:
Right, it's the last time. You talk too much guy.

You said this type of "tournament", organised by this type of "clan".
But just tell me why are you here?
You was the first running like a rabbit to register your "team"!
Remenber? Yeah?

Yes i know, at this moment you though that you will do a great tournament, you though that you will kick everybody's ass...
But this is the fact: you play, you lose and now you cry like a little girl.

So you better stop to talk about my Clan or about our tournament.
Ok gentleman...

I am here because i got invited ,yeh i asked him 3 times if he was sure since Gigi there was calling me names here before anything.Felling pathetic right ? I thought what ?

You poor soul,you can go ask to Oudinot what was my opinion about this round before the event start ... let me tell you ,i told him that this time (after all the kik ass youre clan have suffered against me Oudinot team would win with no problems ).

I participated due i got invited and i wanted to give another oportunity to the people here.Waste of time.This tournament , you think i need to proove anything here ?

Cincinato , i don´t understand where you are sometimes .
I dont need a papa . You dont need to understand why i do this or why i do that .
If you wanna understand whats all this as a good friend you say you are ,you come ask me first.
Im adult and i can respond for my atitudes alone.
If you dont know, you come to me ,as a good friend you say you are, and ask me .Ok ?Thank you my friend.

About the rest stick it to youre ass .
You can close my account here .

Cher ami, vous avez un site avec quelques vidéo magnifique, très gens les voient.
Donc, vous êtes un personnage public.
Vous ne pouvez pas se permettre de parler comme un débardeur!
Êtes-vous une personne serviable et généreux, mais ce que montrent ensuite votre visage pire.
L'honneur et le respect sont également obtenus avec les défaites, il est important de ne jamais abandonner.
Une dernière chose, je suis Cincinnato, parce que j'aime la République romaine et certainement pas l'impériale
.☠. oOIYvYIOo

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 10:51

De Nansouty a écrit:

Remenber? Yeah?

Yes i know, at this moment you though that you will do a great tournament, you though that you will kick everybody's ass...

Ok gentleman...

I am here because i got invited ,yeh i asked him 3 times if he was sure since Gigi there was calling me names here before anything.Felling pathetic right ? I thought what ?

You poor soul,you can go ask to Oudinot what was my opinion about this round before the event start ... let me tell you ,i told him that this time (after all the kik ass youre clan have suffered against me Oudinot team would win with no problems ).

I participated due i got invited and i wanted to give another oportunity to the people here.Waste of time.This tournament , you think i need to proove anything here ?

Cincinato , i don´t understand where you are sometimes .
I dont need a papa . You dont need to understand why i do this or why i do that .
If you wanna understand whats all this as a good friend you say you are ,you come ask me first.
Im adult and i can respond for my atitudes alone.
If you dont know, you come to me ,as a good friend you say you are, and ask me .Ok ?Thank you my friend.

About the rest stick it to youre ass .
You can close my account here .
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : Etat-Major

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 10:39

thx Cinci  la classe 
Amedeo Guillet

Amedeo Guillet

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 10:01

Je ne comprends pas toutes les critiques pleuvent sur ce tournoi. Je vous admire et vous respecte, comme je l'ai fait pour Lancier dans son tournoi, tu te souviens? J'ai perdu beaucoup de tournois de tennis avec les personnes âgées et plus rares, mais avec plus d'expérience. Et la vraie vie. Comme à la guerre. Je me demande comment des gens comme Da Motta et Chromey, mes amis personnels, se comportent comme des conscrits. Je m'excuse pour leur critique excessive, mais c'est normal, il arrive même entre amis, ne soyez pas offensé, vous faites un excellent travail.
De Nansouty
Adjudant
Adjudant
De Nansouty

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 8:27

Remenber? Yeah?

Ok gentleman...
Kali
Capitaine
Capitaine
Kali

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 7:42

Bien joué les filles.

You are the king  
.☠. oOIYvYIOo

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 0:16

Girard go search for my wallet under your wife bed please , i left it there last night .

Youre so happy ... noob i kiked youre ass on the 2v2 Royal Dragon ,i kiked even more youre ass on the 2v2 BPA &Dragon Cup ,man i even kik youre ass everytime you wish for .
I understand youre hapiness now you can finnally start to think that you can win some matchs on NTW 3 im happy for you .

Youre so screwed whe youre gonna loose here ... but so screwed ...
De Pouget
Agriculteur
Agriculteur
De Pouget

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté : Régiment de Chars de Combat

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 0:16

GG all bravo 

tip top 
De Girard
Commandant en second
Commandant en second
De Girard

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 0:11

Last time i play in a tournament organized by this type of "clan". hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip hiphiphip 

ENFIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMME QUOI DIEU EXISTE PEU ETRE  tip top 
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 0:08

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3281173513891168902/E0B5F7349B7DE534AD53668DE55D59E6604C6E8C/

gg all
good battle.

camp??? it's a joke ?
look replay plz

http://www.mediafire.com/download/873bw762af6bai1/oyyyo.replay

Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) Mini_285603oyyo

Dernière édition par De Oudinot le Mer 12 Fév - 11:29, édité 3 fois
.☠. oOIYvYIOo

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 12 Fév - 0:07

And thats how this "clan" behaves in the end of a battle .

Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) 34E16455C899C3B4038C1C74816FBCDA1513B669

Congratulations youre skills of retreating and camping are very good.
Last time i play in a tournament organized by this type of "clan".
Threatening of replacing my team due time,threatening participants and everyone .
They are so happy that betwen me Rim and Condestavel , in the last 1year we did 30 battles combined,hurra you won 2 games !!
:rolleyes:
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeLun 10 Fév - 13:02

normalement demain, warrior rim me l'a confirmé
22h30 heure française.
De Nansouty
Adjudant
Adjudant
De Nansouty

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 16:10

So, when do you play next battles gents?
De Nansouty
Adjudant
Adjudant
De Nansouty

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeSam 8 Fév - 15:51

NEW DEADLINE: Sunday, February 16th
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeMer 5 Fév - 9:21

when we play the next game?
20h or 21h gmt.
De Nansouty
Adjudant
Adjudant
De Nansouty

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 21:43

Result is registered.

Gl for next games.

And if i had an advice... maybe you should play at 21 gmt... it will a good compromise between 2 teams.
De Nansouty
Adjudant
Adjudant
De Nansouty

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 21:40

Hi all!

Sorry to talk only now... But work and family take a lot of my time this last week...

So, i'm really confuse to see such words between you Da Motta and you Oudinot or Girard.
Then, Grognards you have not to interverne in this post. It's a game between RD and LL so please, stay away from this post.

I though we are between gentlemen so please act like gentlemen.
So i will tell you once and no more, i talk to all of you, Dragons and others Clans.

It's a tournament right, it's a competition so i understand how it can be important for you guys but dont't forget, it's a game...
I repeat, it's just a game.

So now, i believe and i ask you to moderate your words and your behavior.

For reminder, i'm the general admin.
In case of others troubles, like i said in the rules, one admin per Clan will be appointed and we will meet to take decision.

Once again, keep cool, be diplomat and may the best win.
GL&HF!

Dernière édition par De Nansouty le Dim 2 Fév - 21:47, édité 2 fois
De Girard
Commandant en second
Commandant en second
De Girard

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 18:21

le match vient de ce faire brumaire .
Et personne n'a dit que l'équipe adverse était officiellement éliminée

donc le match , il y a eu crash de l hote de toute façon c était gagner pour nous .
victoire pour nous  hiphiphip 

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3332964116108398623/5B6492FD68800D4B3DE82B98C1AD45AD781B1B5C/

http://cloud-3.steampowered.com/ugc/3280046820502917392/6F008E2FD61E4A1685927421C6CEBFB45E3789CA/

poupou sister
GB DANEMARK WURTENBERG

legionnaires
FRANCE BAVIERE PORTUGAL
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 18:21

ont touche pas a la famille et a la vie privée, si tu en rien a foutre de la tienne c'est ton probleme melet.
[Grognard]_Brumaire

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 16:24

L'affaire prend une mauvaise tournure.
Je suggère que le post soit fermé par les autorités compétentes du Forum, puisqu'il n'engendre plus qu'insultes et ressentiments.

Sans revenir sur les menaces et contentieux personnels, cette dispute pose de nombreuses questions.
En particulier, celle de l'égalité de tous devant la règle.
L'organisation est certes assurée par des Dragons, et nous remercions nos hôtes, mais il serait très inapproprié qu'une équipe puisse en exclure une autre unilatéralement.

Et choisir de nouveaux opposants, une fois le tirage au sort effectué.
C'était tout le sens de ma proposition de médiateur.
Autrement, les soupçons de manipulation, triche ou favoritisme en sortiront renforcés.

de Melet

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 16:08

[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot: napo?
[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot: il est avec toi ton batard de marbot?
[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot: qu'(il face bien attention a ce qu'il poste
[|DRAGON|]-De Oudinot: sa pourrait aller tres mal pour lui

T es officiellement radié de la liste des personnes avec qui je communique jusqu'à ce que tu t'excuses auprès de Marbot !

Tes menaces tu te les fous au cul . Je pense que tu te prend pour un autre, mais gaffe quand même quand on crache en l'air ça peut te retomber dessus .

Il est facile d'injurier et de déclarer la guerre, mais quand il faut la faire c'est une autre paire de manche .A bon entendeur .
De Girard
Commandant en second
Commandant en second
De Girard

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 15:56

On et dispo on peu commencer  tip top 
.☠. oOIYvYIOo

Carnet militaire.
Affecté Affecté :

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 15:48

De Oudinot a écrit:
☠. Condestável: désolé mais maintenant notre équipe n'est pas complète.

encore cet aprem.

Your the worst person i ever found on all my TW life on all TW world tournaments i have fought youre the worst thing i ever found as a person and as a player.
I feel pitty for the ones that have to live with you here on this clan.
We waited 30 mnts from 14:00 to 14:30 ,De la Tour always with us there.
Rim called you on steam.
Again you called us names,again you invented lies trying to talk bad of my person like i would care of what you say, you called Rim idiot and saying like a true 5 years old kid that the time to play was at 21:00 PARIS time no other time .

After 30 minutes Rim left . After 10 minutes you write to Condestavel saying that youre ready to fight ?
Youre a total clown .

Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) 7F0B32A63A2D289B5962D77715026EEEEC8B4DC2

Only 1 match was done on this tournament.
Only on this one ,logically with Oudnito&Girard ,offenses and threats .
Why this match have a time limit ? Why this match the oponents are threaten of being replaced ?

To avoid this type of people , i hope the admins change my adversaries for another team of the tournament .
De Oudinot
Admin
De Oudinot

Carnet militaire.

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitimeDim 2 Fév - 15:38

☠. Condestável: désolé mais maintenant notre équipe n'est pas complète.

encore cet aprem.
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)   Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio) I_icon_minitime

Poupou Sister (Royal-Dragons) 2 VS 0 Légionnaires (Lusitani Legio)
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant